ORT Walker Moving
- It is a walker suitable for rehabilitating the elderly, patients with walking difficulties, patients with foot paralysis, and patients undergoing physical therapy.
- Thanks to the articulated connections of the angled bent pipes, it provides an easy and safe walk by both folding and lifting and pushing forward.
- It is easy to use.
- It provides ease of use thanks to its high quality soft sponge handles suitable for the anatomical structure of the hand.
- Its height can be adjusted according to the patient as its feet are interlocking.
- Thanks to the rubber bottom shoes, it does not slip on wet ground.
- It does not scratch or damage sensitive floors such as parquet.
- Metal parts can be wiped with a damp cloth.
- It provides an easy and safe walking by raising both feet and pushing forward.